Monday, May 5, 2014

Duna Keringőt: Budapest vagy bust 6

So, back on the ship, we were having another wonderful repast and our tablemate, who was from Scotland, had a black beer and I took a photo of it!

The Captain had agreed to take us out of port again to see Budapest all lit up, since it is so spectacular. So, here are my photos; some taken at the table and later, I went up on deck.

Then I went back to our stateroom and snapped some photos of the luxury we were enjoying there!

Back at the lounge, there were some Hungarian Folkloric Dancers and a band! We were never short of entertainment in the evening at Viking River Cruises and this group was no exception. I was a bit worried that the ceiling was too low for them, but they managed, even with bottles of wine on their heads!



























































No comments: